MA in Corporate Communication
Communication is increasingly considered an executive-level function in organizations around the world. Many companies now have a chief communication officer (CCO) position, which is typically responsible for identity and reputation management, corporate social responsibility, financial communication and investor relations, executive communication, government relations, internal communication, and more.
Marquette’s unique interdisciplinary program is one of a few in the nation that combines public relations fundamentals and communication theory with an advanced business education to prepare professionals for executive-level communication roles in an increasingly complex communication landscape.
The program is available either in a 100% online format, or a blended in-person / online format.
The 30 credit-hour program combines coursework from the Diederich College of Communication and the Graduate School of Management. Courses include:
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Organizational Communication
- Corporate Advocacy
- Financial Communication and Investor Relations
- Accounting and Finance for the Non-Financial Manager
- Economic Foundations for Marketing Decisions
- Leading People and Change
- Leadership Coaching and Development
- Leadership Elective
- International Elective
Send me more information